blacklightis a general-pupose multithreading concatenative stack-based programming language with first-class queues and objects with delegation.
Program state is stored in a simple set of stacks.
Code reuse through vectors of operations and object slots.
blacklight is awesome, here’s a few reasons why:
- easy to use builtin parallelism through native multithreading
- data structures are threadsafe by default
- native queue type for inter-thread communication
- stack-oriented & concatenative programming
- objects with prototypical delegation
- great for MapReducing, ETLing, and general data processing